Friday, September 5, 2008

The Vegas Blog, Or Lack Thereof

Looking through the pictures I did take, I realized I hadn't taken many. Here's what I did shoot from my weekend in Vegas.

I got in on Friday, but didn't take the first picture 'til Saturday where I thought I ran into....


Is it? Could it be? Joemm from Chubby Boob? After repeated calls, I guess it wasn't. Turns out the guys name was Boon. Chubby Boon.


It was photographing the poser Joe when I ran into a bunch of people waiting in line. Who knew Gucci had people willing to wait in line?


Looks like a line outside of Undefeated.


Then it was lunch at Bobby Flay's restaurant at Caesar's Palace called the Mesa Grill.



Super swanky, for sure. That's the Goat Cheese Queso Fundido I'm having, paired with one of the best cocktails I've ever had, the Green Tea Vodka Lemonade.


And for the carnivores out there, I hear their burgers are quite delicious.


The last time I was in Las Vegas, I won two toys out of the same claw machine shown here. Unfortunately, I was denied going a perfect two for two with this attempt- the toy was literally stuck to the claw.


Yeah, it offended me, too.


If you read the post a few days ago, I got a shopping spree for $1,350 to spend in 24 hours in a select few stores. Needless to say, I came home with a pretty delicious bounty. When you're pressured to spend that much money, you tend to lose track of time, and by the time we realised how late it was we were too tired to go out for dinner.

Room service, version one.


The next day was a free day with more walking and dinner at Buca di Beppo. Check out the sweetest school ID picture taken, ever.


Being that it was Labor Day Weekend, traffic on the Strip was horrendous. Parking was even worse. After dropping off Ashleigh and Alena at The Luxor, Jen With One N and I tried maneuvering our way through traffic. Did I mention the two girls ran into Paris Hilton?



Yeah, it's a picture of her back, but the Dumb And Dumberer were following her around so much which prompted Paris to say, "Ugh, that's rude." Well, at least they got a picture with her sister.

An hour and a half after playing Frogger through the backstreets of Vegas, I'm playing blackjack where I go up 40 dollars, down 160, back up 150, and losing it all again. Losing any amount money isn't fun anywhere, so to offset that loss- yes, you guessed it- ordered room service again.

Room service, version two.

No comments: