Friday, September 19, 2008

For A Great Cause

Hey Everyone,

First of all, happy Friday- it's been a long week for me and I'm sure it has been for a few of you out there. Thanks for all the funny emails all of you sent me while I was away, some of you had some keepers that I had to right click and save. As for as the NYC recap, you can expect to see the first one rolling out on Monday; I think I'll take the rest of this weekend off.

Second, I've just been informed that I've been selected for humanitarian work on behalf of TOMS Shoes in Argentina this November 22-29. Needless to say, I'm super stoked at this opportunity to help out those in need; it's always been one of those things I've always wanted to do.

Here's where I need your help...

I need to fund-raise just about $3,000 to finance the expenses (airfare, site scouting, guides, planning, etc.) for the trip. TOMS and I will have a website set up in the next few days where you can donate, on behalf of me, a tax-deductible donation to help with this awesome cause. Remember, no donation is too small- every little bit helps. Words cannot express the gratitude I'll have through any amount you donate to me, and more specifically to the children in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I'll keep you all posted as the days get closer and when the site is up to take donations. Please email me at jasonreyes19@gmail.com if you're interested in helping out, or for any other questions. I'll be happy to answer you as promptly as I can.

Here's a brief video of the shoe drop a couple years ago.



Let's do something great.

-jason.

1 comment:

nicole said...

that's freaking awesome jason! definitely keep us posted so i can donate when you have the site up. i'm so excited for you!