Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Need To Hire An Assistant

I'm so up to my ears with busy-ness, I can hardly stand it. Looking at my month-to-month calendar is like discovering this after a hard day of work.



And did I mention you're 30 minutes late to dinner with old friends only in town for one night, your gas light just came on, and you just realized you forgot the cell phone and wallet at the office. Whatever that feeling is, that's what I get when I see this stupid calendar.

Anyway, I was planning to write the NYC blog, but so many unforeseen events have happened that I'm going to have to postpone that until maybe later today or tomorrow. I'm sorry. I know I'm lagging, but there's so much to do in such little time. I need help. I need an assistant, BAD. Inquire within.

In the meantime, enjoy this.



Who frames that?

-jason

No comments: