Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That Wasn't an Earthquake



It was the Angels making some big moves for a push towards another ring.

My team pulled off a trade today for one of my favorite ballplayers, Mark Teixeira. Although we give up an emerging young ballplayer in Casey Kotchman, I think the trade for The Big Tex will certainly help when we play those juggernaut teams come October.

Explaining the feeling I had when I refreshed my phone and saw this goes beyond words.


And did I mention that John Lackey almost threw a no-hitter today?


Two outs to go and it was blown by that gobshite Dustin Pedroia- just another reason for me to hate the Red Sox. On a normal day I'd still be irate, but today is the day where we get Mark Teixeira, and nothing else can go wrong.

Although most of the lyrics no longer apply (this was made last year when the Braves acquired him at around the same time), this is how I feel times a gabajillionfafillion.

No comments: