Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

As I try to finish up the Argentina Film post, I'm going to leave you with a few birthday wishes to some good people.

Big Kev aka The Gum Man- Happy 38th!


Courtneypoo aka The Court of Law- Happy 21st!


Geoffers aka Milkbone- Happy Quarter of a Century!


Kate aka The Hulk- Happy 22nd! Gosh, I can't believe you're 22.


Happy Birthday friends! Seems like there's a lot of birthdays in the month of December...which makes late March and early April- well, never mind. Hope you make it a good one!

Alright, I'm off to the famous Cookie Party. Recap on that tomorrow, Argentina 4 on Monday.

Ace, thanks for the remedy. Now I'm blitzed on bourbon and honey with Vicks Vaporub in my nostrils. PS, Ace fans- get ready for the ultimate Ace post.

Devotedly Yours,

j

No comments: