Sunday, December 14, 2008

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel

It's that time of year when we pull out those corny Christmas sweaters that grandma gave and wear them to holiday socials. Last evening was the 15th Annual Tavoda Cookie Party, and it gets better every year.

Our lovely host, Andrea.


Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm hacking up a storm. Here was my saving grace for the evening.


Why hire a bartender when a robot can shake your martinis?


The ultimate man-cave. I know you can't see it, but it's got two plasma TV's, bbq, couches, patio heaters, wood decks- the whole nine yards. It's where all the boys went to complain about their wives.


Alright, now it's time to get to the cookie spread. Check out these creations.




After decorating The Bear Den cookie..


I noticed it bore resemblance to that teacher from Daria with the freaked out eye.


For every cookie I make, I eat. One for one.


And of course, I had to show love to my TOMS family. Sorry, but the icing sorta ran out and I had to spread it thin.


What better way to wash down cookies than with egg nog? Splash of rum? Cinnamon sprinkles? Pellegrino? Additional, unnecessary question mark?


Monkeys and candy canes a-plenty.


Did I mention that Andrea had a 21 year old cat named Axel? Poor guy's got bad joints, but refuses to die. Gotta love that steadfast, unfaltering determination.


The cookie party is also a book giving party, where Andrea (and family) picks out a book according to your personality.


My book?


STOKED!

Argentina 4 tomorrow. Get amped.

Devotedly Yours,
j

No comments: