Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's People Like This...(Part Two)

...who question my faith in humanity.



Snapped that picture in Corona last week; couldn't believe my eyes and was still half expecting his banner to say something else after I got it developed.

For the love of God/Allah/Buddha/any other deity, please- please, please, please VOTE today!

Polls are open from 7AM-8PM everywhere. Beware of signs saying that your voting day has been re-scheduled- it's a lie! People with other interests are going to try their best to get people not to vote, especially YOU!! But hey, now you know, thanks to your friend, The Bear Den.

If you encounter any voting trouble, visit npr.org/votereport and NPR will take note of it.

Let's see some Change people.

I did. Did you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw that guy on main and sixth. i tried to tell him he spelled "wen" wrong, but he just glared at me and waved his flag proudly.

patriotism > spelling & grammer