Thursday, November 6, 2008

All Alone On A Bicycle For Two

Caught She & Him at the House of Blues last night. What a lovely performance; I'm moving up marrying Zooey Deschanel to Priority Level Number Two right before playing chess with The Donald and just right after breathing to live. If M.Ward hurts one hair on her beautiful, holy head- I'm going after him like tigers on sweaty, dirty, haven't-shaven-in-six-days prisoners.

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...


A little bit of dueling piano action.


Zooey, I still love you- even if you wear dresses made out of Bounty Paper Towels.


Lovely concert, except for once how about I go to a concert where they skip the corny "good bye, see ya later," gag- only to come back out in five minutes. We get it. Encores sound cool. But do you really think we might not want to see three, four, maybe five more songs? The place wouldn't sell out if we didn't.

It really grinds my gears.


Speaking of grinding gears, we've got our second bike ride this coming Saturday. Make sure you all make it, cause we've got some sweet giveaways.



And don't forget, The Mason Jar webstore is open! Buy our Give More, Take Less shirt...100% goes to charity!

Boo Yeah!

1 comment:

Corre La Nuevo said...

Oh man I am Jealous Jason. I would have loved to see She & Him. And I'm right behind you in wanting to marry her...