Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Bellies and Giving Trees

How's everyone's bellies? Here's a video I took of myself after last year's Thanksgiving. Maybe you can relate.



Need a way to shed off those extra pounds? I've got an idea..

So last week, Natalie and I were running errands and happened to stop by Wal-Mart. Hidden behind the wall of Wall-E's was a Christmas Giving Tree, full of gift requests by senior citizens.

Why this isn't closer to the front, I've got no clue.



I picked Peggy's, while Nat picked Chesters.



We noticed Lavern getting a few more ornaments than others. There were two more at the back of the tree.



The saddest part was that we were the first ones donating.



If you've got some extra money lying around, why don't you walk/bike/run (you know you need to) on over to your local Wal-Mart and keep our elderly warm. Who else will tell us stories about walking 30 miles from one city to the next in rain and snow?

No comments: