Saturday, May 3, 2008

While I Write the Recaps From Last Week...

Because Bryan's running blog needed to be fixed, you can enjoy this picture from The Cannery- our first Mason Jar tees!




If you want them, you have to come to the show (details below). Here's an excerpt of what I wrote for the Soulful blog...


Hey Everyone,

On Sunday, May 18th we proudly support Soulful Family member Joemm Blanche with his art show and new line, Chubby Boob Clothing. Joemm has been instrumental to the birth and build of the Soulful Commandoe line, and we couldn't be any happier for him and all of his future endeavors.

I've known Joemm since we were six years old, and no words can explain the excitement I have over his work and where we are today. For the better part of my life, I've seen his art grow from raw talent to natural beauty, and it's going to be really awesome to see the progression turn into reality on the 18th.

As always, SC will be present with giveaways, along with giveaways from Joemm's Chubby line, and a new project that we're calling The Mason Jar. It's going to be a great night, and we would like all of you to support local art, and more importantly our family!


-jason

1 comment:

Holly said...

:( I'm sorry I missed your intense ball playing, Mariah Carey guilty pleasures and skateboards.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.