Monday, April 28, 2008

What Have You Done For Me Lately?

Well, to be honest not much.

I had a birthday a little over a week ago, and less than 24 hours later I had to put my pup to sleep. You're not really in "blogger mood" when you have such a swing from both sides of the spectrum, so I felt I needed a few days off from publishing posts. Now that the pictures have started to overflow, I'm forced to throw them all in this smorgasbord of a blog. Enjoy. :)

-Had to make a pit stop here. Don't ask why.


-This was on Wednesday when I caught my buddy Nick's game at the Anaheim Hockey Club of Corona, which is the official in-line partner to the Anaheim Ducks of Anaheim, who play across the street from the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, whose aforementioned hockey team attracts Killer West Nile Mosquitoes of California.


-On Friday evening, I tried to make a conscious effort into taking as many pictures as I could of Jewish temples. Here is the first.


-During the search, I fell into the dreamy-eyed trap that is Patrick Dempsey. It's scary to think how many accidents McDreamy has caused; for goodness sakes look at how perfectly blown his hair is! In conjunction with those eyes, it's literally an assault weapon. (ps, extra kudos if you know what movie that link is from)


-Walking around LA makes you hungry, so I stop by my favorite diner Swingers and grab some vegan nachos.


-Nat, Jen with one n, and Amelia get caught in a freak wind tunnel, twister type thing while they were on their way to feed their young.


-Am I ever going to find another JT? Wait- what's that? Oh my God! YES! MAZEL TOV!


And after an excruciating four hours in dead stop traffic (part one on the 101, the sequel on the 5), I finally arrive home at 4:30am. And by excruciating I mean head banging. And by dead stop I mean dance party.

If you're not sure what the last two sentences mean, feel free to ask Bryan. Or Zoot Suit. Or JWON. Or Amelia. Or Nails.

Stay tuned for part two, where a Catholic chapel is only steps away from carne asada and grasshoppers!

No comments: