Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thompson Hallowe'en Party

The Thompsons had their annual Halloween party this past Friday. If you weren't there, you missed out on some delicious food and Auggie's janitorial costume- complete with mop and bucket full of Coronas.

The hosts.


Pumpkin or carrot? You decide.


Shaka for all you braddahs out deh.


And Auggie, who was in town from Fresno and made this awesome costume in a little over an hour. Genius!






Avalon's face only means one thing...


DONUT CONTESSSSSSST!









Then it was off to Christine's house to visit her party for a bit, where I run into Danny with this being the first thing he says to me.

"Jason, wow I'm glad you made it. I'm going to the slammer."





Best guesses for my costume all night; pothead, Chinaman, railroad bum. I guess being a historical figure just doesn't cut it anymore.


Les capitaines.


Nick and Dan- Best. Team. Everrr.


OK. Who am I kidding. It's been over 10 pictures and you haven't seen the compulsory pictures that accompany a Bear's Den post with

a.) a party
b.) Bryan
c.) Tony

Well, dear readers, we've come to that point in the blog. Enjoy.

fig. 1


fig. 2


fig. 3


fin

No comments: