Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disneyland: Emerging Gang Problem? You Decide.

So I went to Disneyland the other day looking for what everyone else goes there for: a release from gang violence.



Unfortunately, Disneyland is no shelter to this thug life we livin'.



I kept running into this kid who wasn't only throwing up sets, but hollering at little old ladies to, and I quote, "move dey raggedy ass 'fo day get shot uppp."

Here he is puffing his chest out at that poor lady.


"Darren, do you want the frozen lemonade or the ice cream sandwich?" - Darren's mom

"Lemme get dat cotton candy. - Darren

Suffice it to say, it was pretty dangerous taking these pictures. I should have worn one of these.


The Cheese and I were feeling extra tough after dealing with Darren The Blood. And what else do you do when you're feeling harder than a hard boiled egg?

You get tatted, son.



In the heat of things, we forgot how to play checkers. Halfway through this attempted game we realized that we were using the wrong squares, and didn't have enough pieces.


I'm guessing this was Darren's favorite part of Disneyland- not because of the movie, but because it reminded him of his homie Nemo locked up in Chino Juvenile.


What better way to end such an impetuous day than to watch the sunset on top of a parking structure?

"Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin'," we murmur to ourselves.

"Soon as we stepped on the scene, we're hearing hoochies screamin'."


Oh, and here's the answer to last week's music question.



Chris K.- you're the winner! Expect your shirt before the end of next week. Here are the other results...

2.) Dan B. (texted me literally 3 minutes after I saw Chris' response)
3.) Nolan
4.) Laurie
5.) Dillan
6.) Amelia
7.) Joey Knuckles (even though you were 3246246736875637 hours late)

Pretty awesome that you guys figured that one out. I got some weird guesses from some of you that I'll keep to myself to prevent certain embarassment.

Here's an easy one. The first five people to finish this (call/text/reply to the bottom) gets one of my most prized possessions from Cleveland, that I just so happen to have a surplus of.



No comments: