Friday, December 21, 2007

Homecomings and Soul Stealing

I had a lovely dinner tonight with my pal Ryan (of Chicago fame) and his lovely lady Nicole (or is it Nichole?). Ryan's down for a week and I finally got to catch up with the guy over some greasy Mexican food.

Man of the Hour...


And her reaction.


I guess you could call this an inside joke. With an inside man.


Before we left I tricked Bryan into signing his soul away to me. Despite everyone's pleas not to do so, he simply handed it over.


And the subsequent texts afterwards.


Sorry, Bryan. You just sold- no, you just gave it away. It's mine to keep unless bartered for. Didn't you learn anything from Bart?

We'll see what you offer me, and then I'll take a poll here on the blog. Until then, I'm waiting for your weekly story that's late. Again.

No comments: