Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Day in The Life of Bryan (12/22/07)

Editors note: This is completely in its raw entirety, without any omissions or edits. Reader discretion is advised.

Incognizant

meaning: without knowledge or awareness; unaware

-Fact i signed the paper
-Fact it first read "Cryan Feraghty"
-Fact it was changed

at that moment i was very much 'incognizant'... i am on day 10 in a row workin. i didnt know what i was doing at the time i signed the paper, but i am payin for it tonight at work.

i came into work after dinner to disinfect my unit, i mean, clinic, and change out light bulbs.



while changing the bulbs out, the fixture (above) came off and carshed into my head. and of course this happened.



yes. 2 weeks in a row i have managed to cut my head open and have it bleed.

thank the lord i work at a clinic and im able to steal- i mean borrow supplys and clean my wound with alcohol pads, 2"X2" sponges, and tape.

alcohol pads + 2"X2" sponges +tape =



so, i ask my self, "is this cuz i gave up my soul or cuz im stuck in a rut the last few weeks?"

the answer is simple.

"Jason, i want my soul back"

Editors note: This reminds me of something.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Unlike our Russian comrade, I don't cave into demands. Sorry Bryan. Your pleas fall on deaf ears.

No comments: