Sunday, March 9, 2008

Drew/Joemm Party Spectacular



A few things before I start posting pictures...

-it was ridiculously dark in the dance hall, so I apologize for the lack of focus in some of the shots. I also apologize for the bearded, homeless Irishman I haphazardly hired to take pictures for me. That too could have contributed to the some of the unfocused pictures in said hall.

-also, it felt like 'Nam in the hall as well, so I'll place the blame on those foggy, undefrosted pictures on the humidity level inside the building.

-sure, I could have called Joemm to get us out of paying the cover. I could have even told the guy I was Joemm, but how would that explain TJ, Joemm, Ace?

-there is a need (and want) to build a Catholic army. Katholic Killers Klub perhaps? We'll talk names later...

-bartenders were pouring them honest. I mean, my rum and coke ended up being rum on the rocks. I think the soda they were pouring actually had 2:1 rum pre-mixed inside. Kudos to whoever hooked that up.

-breakdancing battles in the foreground of a Jackie Chan movie: priceless.

-quote of the night, "Oh my God. Where the ____ is Tony?"

-you know, now that I think about it, the drunken-style photography explained in the first two bullets pretty much accurately tells the story of the night. Walking around blurry, hazy visions, hot Vietnam weather- yeah! That was exactly it!

-You shouldn't judge a street by its homeless.

Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hotlink to these pictures! It's gonna overload the server I'm hosting them on, so if you're gonna use 'em, just right-click-save-it.























































































































































Good times! Happy birthday guys....more pics update on my Flickr page later this week Stay tuned.

-Jason

No comments: