Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feisty

It's pretty late, and I'm beat from the Feist concert- so I'll post pics in a few hours. For now, you get a random GSI (Google Searched Image. Bam! I just made that up. Go with it).

Before I go to bed, let me just say that Leslie Feist has one of the most beautiful and serene voices I've ever been in concert of. Aside from her singing, her normal voice is KOST 103.5 passable.

If I could, I would run to a faraway with her vocal chords and make sweet offspring. Yes, with her vocal chords.

I'd have little J's with angelic voices. The rest of her body is welcome to join if it pleases.

But back to Feist..Her music is very exceptional (yes, she's got more than "That Apple Song"), and seeing her live verifies, at least to me, how gifted she is not only vocally, but lyrically as well.

No comments: