Sunday, October 21, 2007

From Time to Time

The job I have is pretty cool.

I get to do what I love, travel to cool places for 'work,' and best of all get to work with my best friends. Aside from that, it is a pretty demanding job that isn't as easy as what's perceived. We work not only from the time we're at the office, but throughout the whole rest of the day. It bleeds onto our 'personal time', so the line that seperates work from our personal lives is often blurred. It's been a whirlwind the past 24 months, and I'm happy to say that we're still going strong.

Lately we've been getting some awesome fanmail, which as of late has been my favorite thing to do at work. It's almost always the encouraging, greateful letters, but from time to time we get letters like this that, well, is hard to describe. I'll let the author's words speak for themselves. Oh, and keep in mind, he's in high school.

Hello my name is ****** ********** and i would like to tell you about a great proposition that you should take. First off, i really like your clothing and would like to wear it. You see I am the best dressed kid at my school and whenever I wear something everyone else gos out and buys it and wears it the next week. Everyone at my school copies what i wear and wants to be as fresh as me. So i would like you guys to s e nd me some of your cloths and I guarantee that many kids will go out and copy me and buy your cloths which will make you guys money.I also attend many celebrity events because of some friends that i have and many people will see me and what i am wearing. So take me up on my offer.


thanks,
****** **********


Like I said, I've got the best job in the world.


-jason

No comments: