Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just When I Thought I'd Seen It All

Been to a lot of places, seen a lot of things.

Never thought I'd see this in pretty much my backyard.

After meeting Candice for dinner, we noticed several MINI Coopers that looked like our own- Pepper White. Being at The Lab, which by the way has no more than 100 parking spots, I'm guessing about 10 of them looked like our Coopers. Most had black tops like ours, but after stepping outside we spotted one that earned every synonym for an eyesore .

WARNING: The following picture may cause severe head trauma. Viewer discretion is STRONGLY advised.













Couldn't believe it myself.

Burberry, guy? Really? C'mon...

And to boot, the guy looked like a complete douchebag- you know, the kind that wear backwards Flexfit caps, have long, orange bleached hair, wear adidas "cologne" from RiteAid, and listen to Reggaeton.

Let's put this to rest.

Awful- Jaguar x Burberry


Stellar- MINI x Paul Smith





More info with Paul Smith and MINI, here.


The reason I may sound cacophonous isn't the hater inside me, it's more so the fact he pushed one of his hydraulic pumps to scare off Candice's dog which was enjoying the fresh air after sitting in here for an hour.


Either way, I was pretty peeved at the guy. After a couple days of gusty winds and allergies flaring, the last thing I wanted to see was a Burberry x MINI Cooper collab.

This doesn't help either. It's freaking January.

No comments: